25.8.12

OOTD: Gothic






Leather jacket: H&M | Lace body: New Look | Maxi skirt: Primark | Studded bracelet: Random emo shop from years ago | Creepers: Asos | Lipstick: Sleek's 'Vamp'

I've had this lace body for a looong time and never really wear it, so I've decided in preperation for autumn I'm going to start wearing it and show you guys how to style a lace body in a series of different OOTD's.
I've styled this with a maxi skirt and leather jacket, all black giving a sort of gothic look. I think anyone wanting a maxi skirt, get yourself to Primark, only a tenner and they do so many colours! I have this and a red, but will be buying more this year.
To go with this gothic feel I wore the lipstick Vamp by Sleek. This is a matte shade, so  its quite drying but I think it goes so well with this look.

Sammy x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment