30.8.12

A/W '12 trends: Pattern

[L-R: i-D magazine's image of Prada | Piet Mondrian's art | Avon's Midnight Green Nailwear pro +]
 
After getting the latest issue of i-D magazine, I've been completely inspired by their Autumn/Winter '12 trends section, so I'm going to do a series of posts on each trend.
 
Leading on from the summer trend of tie dye, this trend is still bright and eye catching, but has more structure with bold lines and shapes.
I think Piet Mondrian's art is a real inspiration on simple, subtle ways of showing this trend.
Or think of complex honey comb prints, shown in Pradas coat design (I also love the matching makeup)
I was reading Avon magazine and saw this dark green nail varnish, the perfect winter colour and also makes sure there's no distractions away from the pattern in your clothing.




L-R links: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

 
Sammy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment