16.6.12

The Obsession with the 'Balenciaga cut out boot'

       
These shoes are, well, what can i say... ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I have been lusting over them ever since seeing Rihanna's album artwork for Talk That Talk, but unless you have £1200 in your pocket, (I certainly don't) there isn't ever a chance you're going to get your hands on a pair.
So I just wanted to share with you guys a few fashion dupes of these shoes for a much, much, MUCH lower price.
Enjoy.

TOPSHOP
Oxblood ADONIS Buckle Open Side Boot  -£90 [link]

JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Coltrane  -£120 [link]



JEFFRREY CAMPBELL
Roscoe  -£160 [link]



The Jeffrey Campbell dupes also come in a range of colours, where as the Balenciaga's only come in the classic black.

ASOS
Alton Leather Cut-Out Ankle Boot  -£65 [link]

I think the ASOS boot will be perfect for summer because they seem more lightweight than the others, however saying that I think these shoes would all be perfect for summer because the cut out supplying your ankles with a nice breeze :) Hehe.
I hope you enjoyed this fashion dupe post.
I will definitely be getting myself a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane's and rocking them this summer.

Matt x

No comments:

Post a Comment