21.6.12

My Lust List - Sammy

It's been an idea of mine for a long time to get a sleeveless denim jacket and cover the back of it in band patches. Saw Blink-182 recently and got a patch from the merchandise shop, now this ideas back on my mind.

For wearing under dresses or denim shorts to add a bit more texture to my outfits with the lace.

I've wanted this since it came out, but instead I got Shy Girl which I LOVE, but I still want this. Such a perfect pink colour that looks buildable from natural to a bright barbie pink.

I was going to order these for prom, but because I'm not having my hair up they won't be visible, so no point! I'd still love these for weaing daily though.

This balm is so cheap considering it's not only for lip balm. Also I like cherry Carmex, so I should like this.

I need some new high waisted shorts and I reckon the colour of these will go with everything.

Wanted these for so long. I have the stippling brush and it's amazing so I'd really like to try these!

No comments:

Post a Comment