17.6.12

A guide to gold necklaces

Gold jewellery is a popular trend at the moment, one of which I am loving. I feel incomplete without some sort of jewellery on, mainly necklaces. So here are my three favourites and how I wear them.

Coin detail necklace
I only wear this with really plain outfits, (like a black maxi skirt or jeans & white t-shirt/ vest) just because it's got a lot of detail and it's on a long chain, so with clothing that has a lot of detail it looks too much.

Chain necklace
I wear this with literally everything, it's so versatile.
One way of wearing it, which is on trend at the moment, is to have it under a shirt collar with only the center of the necklace hanging out. This is something I absolutely love, as it can be casual or look smart when going out. As the chain is so bold, it stands out against the most patterned of clothing.

Bird necklace
The bird on this necklace is only small and so is the chain, so I have to wear it with plain outfits or low cut tops/ dresses so it can actually be noticed. Though animal necklaces with bigger pendants and chains could be worn differently from this as they will stand out more.

Sammy x

No comments:

Post a Comment