21.6.12

Outfit suggestions for prom

Hi guys, I have probably missed the prom season, but as I am in sixth form college I have a leavers prom at the end of my 2 years of doing my A-levels and here are just some outfit suggestions on what to wear. 

Matt x
                                                    

Outfit suggestions for men

1.Navy blue two peice suit from Next-£98(for jacket and trousers).


2.Floral bow tie from Topman-£10, i chose this because of the navy blue accents in the tie which will go with the suit.

3.Loake Black white soled brogues-£145.





Outfit suggestions for women

1.TOPSHOP-Lace peter pan dress-£48.

2.TOPSHOP-GAME high pointed court shoes, neon-£48.


Ok, I do understand that this outfit will not be to everyone's taste, but I think its so nice, and you will be wearing the trends, subtly. I love the toned down lavender pastel colour with the MASSIVE pop of colour from the neon court shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment