21.6.12

OOTD: Oranges and lace

Lace top - My mum's from years ago | Gold chain - H&M | Beaded ring - Gift from abroad | Orange ring - Asos | Striped glass ring - Holiday | Bracelets - H&M | High waisted shorts - Next | Creepers - Asos [LINK]






Going away this weekend to see Plan B on his Forestry tour. As it's an outside gig I wanted to plan something summery to wear, even though knowing the British weather it will probably rain.
To match my creepers (my favourite shoes of the moment) I've added loads of orange accessories.

I may use Barry M lipstick in shade 151, a bright orange colour, to match as well. This use to be my favourite lipstick when going out, but now I prefer it for just everyday. It's different from the usual red lip and still looks as nice.

Sammy x 


2 comments:

  1. The colour of your Creepers are amazing! I have been urging to buy a pair - maybe orange is the shade for me? Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! They're so nice and cheap too :)

    Sammy x

    ReplyDelete