29.6.12

OOTD: Tie-dye and leopard print

Got a new dress for a wedding reception in a New Look sale. This stood out so much, I've never seen anything like this in New Look and it was only £20. I got this leopard print blazer from Next to go with it. Although it clashes and has so much pattern, I really like this look.




Here's some tie-dye images sourced from Tumblr [ask for credit].
I love how tie-dye always comes out differently, different patterns and different shades of colour.
Tie-dye's really on trend right now, and I've wanted to tie-dye some plain white vests I have, as I have soo many and my outfits in the summer get boring sometimes and this type of dying looks nice, it'll liven up an outfit.






 As tie-dye is in with the 'hippy' style trend, I've rediscovered my love for toe rings and anklets. I've rummaged through my jewellery draw (yes, I have a draw...too much jewellery) and I found some silver and blue anklets and rings, but I'd love to get some more, especially like the one below.
sourced from Tumblr [ask for credit]

Sammy x

1 comment:

  1. http://selahroots.blogspot.com/
    Great post check out my blog and follow if you like what you see

    ReplyDelete