20.6.12

My Lust List - Matt

1. Cambridge Satchel Company-'The Fluoro' in neon yellow


I have been eyeing this bag up for a long time, but it is quite £££ at £105, and I think that the whole neon trend won't last very long and I will regret it, but it still doesn't stop me lusting over it and I WANT IT.


2. RELIGION-Hawaiian shirt
I think that hawaiian shirt's are going to be cropping up this season and I think this one from religion would look great in the summer with some cut off denim shorts and some leather sandals.

3. Black Boy London vest

I have been wanting this for months. I love the 90's grunge look and I think this vest would look perfect with a beanie some cut off denim shorts and some doc martens.

4. Nike Toki-mint green
These are fit. The end.



5. Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane
I need these. Although the only go up to a size 10 (because they are women's shoes) and i am a size 11. I will bind my feet up to make these fit.

6. A camouflage jacket


I have been scouring the charity shops and vintage shops for one of these but have still been unsuccessful, but I do need one in my life.

Matt x

No comments:

Post a Comment