27.8.12

Lush review: Vanillary perfume, Sweet Lips lip scrub & Breath Of Fresh Air toner water


Went out today and added to my little Lush collection by getting the Vanillary perfume. I can already say I absolutely love this - such a unique idea having a perfume in solid form and it was only £6.50.
 I also tested a spray of Karma, described as:
 
"Retro yet ageless. Karma is a powerful, spicy and unique patchouli and citrus perfume. It's a strange slow-burner for some; you fall for it without realising what's happening. Others love it from the first sniff as they are transported to the age of freedom."
 
I have to say, I absolutely hated this. I expected some lovely orangey scent and I found it unbearable, I really couldn't wear this all day it would make me feel ill. I've washed my wrist a lot of times since spraying this and the smell WILL NOT GO, but I do suppose on the bright side, this shows how these perfumes are good quality and they don't fade easily.
 
 
Vanillary Gorilla Perfume
"The sweet and sensual real vanilla and jasmine absolutes are supported by the burnt caramel-like scent of tonka bean in this delicious perfume."
 
I'm obsessed with vanilla anyway, so finding a vanilla perfume is just perfect. This solid perfume goes onto skin smoothly and is just lovely, the description is so accurate.

 
 
 
Sweet Lips lip scrub
"Whilst Sweet Lips buffs your lips, your mind is on smooth milky chocolate bars.
Clears dead skin and flakiness from lips, leaving them moisurised and smooth."
 
I always have a problem with flaky lips before applying lipstick, this works so well and tastes so nice too!

 
 
 
Breath Of Fresh Air toner water
"The sea breeze captured in a bottle
A refreshing spray to tide you over"
 
This is also described as the perfect pick me up for skin and mind which I find to be so true. I've always used tea tree toners, but this smell is so relaxing.
 
 
What do you think of Lush?
Sammy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment