22.8.12

OOTD: A day out



Tie dye tee - Topman £22
Dark green blazer - Charity shop £3
Shoes - Underground Creepers £90
Cross necklace - DIY
Jeans-Topman - Very old not sure on price - £28?


Hi guys, 
Today i went to Ham House over near Richmond, well its actually in Ham but easier to say Richmond. I love that area its so nice and i love the river it just reminds me of my childhood because my dad grew up over there and grandparents still live there so visit quite alot. 
This is what i wore today quite simple. I do appologise about the squinty pictures of me, it was very sunny. I tried to do the tyra banks shut your eyes and open when the picture was being taken. yeh. that. did. not. werk. 

Anyway hope you like. 

Peace guys xxxxxxxxx

Matt x

1 comment:

  1. that's one rad tee.
    also, don't be disappointed, no one can actually follow Tyra Banks' advice except for Tyra Banks.
    You got one in-motion-walking-towards-camera pic in though!

    ReplyDelete