19.8.12

Matt: Black shoes I want....

1.Nike Rosche-£70-Urban outfitters.
I like these shoes, have for a long time since seeing them on the likes of Kanye West, now everyone is wearing them.. I wouldn't wear them for running because I think they are to nice for that, I would style these with black or indigo skinny's and a oversized denim shirt or some crazy loud patterned shirt.

2.Black patent brogues-£65-Topman.
I don't own a pair of patent shoes, and have always wanted to go there, but I have never seen any men's shoes that I like that are patent, but brogues are classic and when i came across these I knew I had to have them and I may think about it, but I might just pick these up next pay day.

3.Pony hair creepers-£95-Topman Oxford Street.
I saw these when i went to London last week, I didn't buy them because the price is a bit £££. I really think creepers are the type of shoes that look better in person, they really don't photograph well ahaha. But ye, I have wanted a black pair for ages and they also had this with a maroon tongue which would be very nice for autumn. I may have to go up to London soon and see if I can get them because I cant seem to find them online. 

Au Revoir xxxxxx

Matt x

No comments:

Post a Comment