19.8.12

Matt: Favourite fashion magazine


I really think Company have done a 360, I didn't use to like this magazine but ever since they started printing in matte it has just become so much better. I've been buying this ever month since January now - since they introduced the matte paper.


Firstly I buy it cause I think it looks perdy, and the graphics and print is just always amazeballs.
Secondly I but it because every month they have new trends and I just love the general 'street style' aspect of it, because I'm not really into runway fashion. I mean, I would be, if I had the money.



You can just lust over it and use it for inspiration, but yeah...
I JUST LOVE COMPANY
Rant over.



Peace guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Matt x

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Alexa Chung, Kate Bosworth and Gillian Zinser issues - girl crushes! Nothing better than interviews with my favourite ladies
    XO
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete