31.7.12

Westfield haul







Okay so went to Westfield with a friend today and I went mad, spent so so much, but most things were stuff I've wanted for such a long time and I finally got them!
Boots:
[L-R] Tart Deco by Essie | Hologram by Barry M | Collection 2000 Pressed Powder | Models Owns nail art pen in black | Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour foundation | Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint & Balm | Miss Sporty clear varnish
Got the Miss Sporty clear nail varnishes as it was two for £3, and they're good as a base, but I got the varnishes by Essie and Barry M just because they are so lovely. I've put them on together and they look so nice.
The Collection 2000 powder and Rimmel 25 Hour foundation are what I use all the time. Certain Rimmel products were two for £10, so I got the lip tint and balm for cheaper. I used this today and I'm unsure, I don't know if I like lip stains but we'll see!
I included in the background a free booklet on the Philosophy products, I love looking through this, their products are so nice and I may get some for my birthday.
Lush:
Sweet Lips lip scrub | Breath Of Fresh Air toner water
I have just used both of these, it is LOVE.
My lips have never been this smooth, even after using balm they're still quite flaky, this has saved me. Also it's a nice lil treat as it tastes nice too :)
The toner water really does what the name says, my skin and myself feel refreshed right now.
HMV:
Ill Manors | The Defermation Of Strickland Banks | Who Needs Actions When You Got Words
HUGE Plan B fan, still haven't got all the albums. Got them copied from friends and finally decided to get them for myself because he's just amazing.
Urban Outfitters:
Brown purse
This brown purse is plain and will fit everything I need, I liked the buckle too...that's pretty much it!
H&M:
Grey vest | Leather style shorts
So I tried these on and basically saw these clothes are meant to be together... the perfect outfit. These shorts are highwaisted (I love high waisted stuff, hides my belly!) and the vest is just very simple and nice. Wearing these out tomorrow evening so may do an OOTD.
Hope you enjoyed my huge shopping post! I am VERY happy with all the stuff I got :)
Sammy
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love that H&M vest, I know it's simple but that is such a versatile piece! I need to get my hands on the Barry M Hologram nail paint, looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete