14.7.12

OOTD - A rainy day






Leather Jacket - DIY studded using a vintage leather jacket from ebay
T-shirt - Thrifted 50p
Hat - Thrifted 50p
Black jeans - Primark £8
Boots - Doc marten £105
Sunglasses - Beyond retro £7


Hey guys, 
Today the weather was pretty miserable, so much for it being summer. It was quite cold out today too so i decided upon a all black grungey ensemble with the a pop of colour from the vintage tee. I decided to wear a hat as i was in a rush and tried using this new hair product which made my hair look greasey so i just put a hat on instead. I wore sunglasses because i was in a rush and couldn't be bothered to conceal my bags wooo. 

Hope you like. 
Peace xxxxx
Matt x

P.S i am going to a car boot/jumble sale tomorrow and will be searching for thrifted finds, so my next post will hopefully be on the things i find and how i style them.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and love that you and Sammy blog together. I love men's fashion and obviously womens fashion too so I'm now following and excited to see what you two post. Love your jacket too!

    ReplyDelete