21.7.12

Summer craves


Clockwise:


Unif Hellraisers - £105
These shoes i have wanted for so long. When i went over to America in feb i was scanning everywhere searching for them. Even considering buying them online over there and getting them shipped to my hotel but i was only out there for a week with my school and it was risky, so i didn't. I went to buy them online last night and went through the entire till process and typed my card details in and throught YAY i have them, only to get a email saying, we are sorry but we have none left in stock we will send you a email when we do. so oh. I know they are expensive but i have wanted them for so long now i am willing to may the hefty pricetag. The only thing is import tax you get charged like 20%+ on the item you by so i would be charged £20 extra for import. I dunno what to do, WHY CAN'T THEY STOCK THEM IN THE UK!!!!!!!

Basic white top - Topman £7
I have been searching for a low neck white top for ages because i only have one white top and i am really not keen on the fit of it and really want to experiment with the whole basic/styling a white t-shirt.

Gazelle print short sleeve shirt - Topman £28
I really like this. Perfect for summer or even under a blazer for going out. It reminds me of the orange convict prison outfit for some reason ahahaha. oh well. I am a fan of orange but i have never really tried wearing it so ye i really want this.

Burgundy fringed loafers - Topman £46
I love burgundy and i love fringed loafers, so these are basically my perfect shoe! And the plus size is they are only 46! and for men, shoes like this don't come much cheaper than that unless you find some in a charity/vintage shop.

White creepers - T.U.K £70
I love my creepers, but i really want another pair, these are not from underground they are from a company called t.u.k, they are a bit cheaper than the underground ones, but if the quality isn't as good, then  i would prefer to stick to underground because they are traditional British!

Black Palm tree tee - Topman £18
I like this top it sort of reminds me of batique, where you use wax and ink to make the pattern. Or a lino print or something done in art, i really like it. 

Hope you enjoyed, 
Peace xxxxx

Matt x

No comments:

Post a Comment