17.7.12

My style crushes - Sammy

Olsen twins

[images sourced from Tumblr - ask to be credited]

I just love that they take aspects of high fashion and use them for their daily looks.
I also really love their hair... I know sometimes it can look overly frizzy and untamed, but it really suits them, I wish I could pull that off!

Lindsay Lohan


[images sourced from Tumblr, llohan.tumblr.com & lindsaylohan.tumblr.com]

I love this woman. I know, most people think she's a complete train wreck, nothing to aspire to etc. etc., but I don't care.
Her style changes so much, from sexy to cute. I think it's so good for people to be able to change it up, not just to stick to one style.
Dallas Green

[images sourced from Tumblr & cityandcolour.ca]

Not only is this man an amazing artist, he also dresses amazingly. Always in shirts or suits, which is something I luuuurve. I love proper tailored clothing and also how he contrasts this smart look with his tattoos and slicked back hair which is a lot more casual.

Zooey Deschanel

[sourced from Tumblr - ask for credit]

Cute, classic and beautiful. She always looks dressed up and lovely, I wish I looked like this all the time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment