16.7.12

My style crushes - Matt

Rihanna

I absolutely love this woman. Both style and music are amazing. I love the way she is such a style chameleon, she is constantly reinventing herself. I am sure she has a team of stylists to do this, but she pulls it off each time. I love the way she can go from her layed back 90's grunge looks to a sleek black dress and look so graceful and classy. 

Solange Knowles



I envy this woman so much. Not only is she sisters with Beyonce but her style is impeccable and she is starting to make a big name for herself because of it. I love the way she rocks her natural hair i think its stunning. 

Kanye West



I think Kanye leads the way when it comes to men's fashion. I love his everyday smart fashion he has going on. I love styling a plain white shirt with a blazer and Kanye does this alot. I like aswell, Kanye is sometimes seen rocking a vintage tee under a smart structured blazer or a bomber jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment