9.9.12

Styling my Haul items.





Hey guys, 
Don't you love it when you previously loved something and then re-discover it, well that's what just happened with these jeans.
I REALLY LOVE THEM.
 I have seen many pictures of Rihanna wearing baggy light wash jeans and baggy
 t-shirts with statement shoes and i really love the way this looks. So when i found these jeans tucking away at the back of my wardrobe i knew they would be so perf with the top i bought:) and they are so comfortable. 

Matt xx

3 comments:

  1. I love how you styled that jacket in the end, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED your jacket! I love how you styled it and I love your jeans, looks so good :)

    F X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, wanted one for ages...seem then in urban outfitters and they are charging like £40.
      Just hunt hunt hunt xxM

      Delete