10.9.12

OOTD: Turtle necks, socks and sandals



Necklace: Matalan | Top: Charity shop | Jacket: Primark | Leggings: New Look | Socks: Topshop | Shoes: Matalan | Bag: Next | Nails: Essie Tart Deco, Models Own nail art pen & Barry M for the green | Rings: Various
 
Hey!
 
Firstly apologies for the bad pictures, I was in such a rush before going shopping with a friend.
 
It was rainy today, so I went for an autumn kind of look with a turtle neck and socks with sandals. I don't care how many people say it looks stupid - I do like socks with sandals and these socks are so cute and went perfectly with my outfit.
 
My nails were the only non neutral bit of my outfit, I'm loving nail art at the moment so having a go doing a few different looks and this has been my favourite so far!
 
I love summer so much, but I'm actually looking forward to autumn just so I can wear blazers, turtle necks and cute socks!
 
Sammy
x

4 comments:

  1. The socks actually look cute with the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING your sock with sandals, you definitely pull it off. And your nails are sick :)

    F X

    www.eventhoughimskint.com

    ReplyDelete